I was thinking today about my character, the Robot. He's always got this sword, but he's a good guy, and the sword looks so wicked. So I started wondering how he got it. From the Boss, of course! A skeleton man so evil, he has a snake for a neck tie! His name evokes end-of-the-stage video game associations, along with the reference to his 9-to-5 attire! I don't know how the encounter started, but I picture that right after this scene, the Robot runs right into the Girl , (who he's always seen with in later drawings) he trips, and the Boss runs into him, dropping the sword into his hand. Not an ordinary sword, the Robot must now travel the world with the sword, going on quests and stuff, fighting the Boss, taking the Girl with him out of the necessity of protecting her!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Day 5
I was thinking today about my character, the Robot. He's always got this sword, but he's a good guy, and the sword looks so wicked. So I started wondering how he got it. From the Boss, of course! A skeleton man so evil, he has a snake for a neck tie! His name evokes end-of-the-stage video game associations, along with the reference to his 9-to-5 attire! I don't know how the encounter started, but I picture that right after this scene, the Robot runs right into the Girl , (who he's always seen with in later drawings) he trips, and the Boss runs into him, dropping the sword into his hand. Not an ordinary sword, the Robot must now travel the world with the sword, going on quests and stuff, fighting the Boss, taking the Girl with him out of the necessity of protecting her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment