Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 4

Man oh man, I would like to color this drawing!  Unfortunately, it is almost midnight, and it would take me at least an hour to color it.  Maybe another time.  So - I'm not sure if this guy is a hero or a villian.  I drew him for the first time during the art week of the summer camp I supervised this summer, and I think he would like to do the right thing, but he's not quite sure what that is.  He's confused about his place in the world.  And he looks a bit out of place in the world I've drawn him in, with all of the detail in his suit and none in the scenery.  That's why I put a figure in the scene, though - to practice making them look right.  Maybe I'll get it better next time.  I can picture walking down this street, though.

No comments: