Today I did a pencil drawing of an 80s-looking girl. I got home and tried to re-draw her on bigger paper and with ink, but it was just not working. Feeling that it would be too much of a cop-out to just post the pencil drawing as it was, I went into photoshop and did some coloring - as well as some experimenting with coloring! For the shadow look, I created a new layer (on multiply mode) and just dropped a paint bucket of purple on it. Then I went back and erased the line of light that's hitting her, and then did a second layer of a lighter pinkish purple. This girl's definitely off to party somewhere, but she has a good time where ever she goes - party or not.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Day 3
Today I did a pencil drawing of an 80s-looking girl. I got home and tried to re-draw her on bigger paper and with ink, but it was just not working. Feeling that it would be too much of a cop-out to just post the pencil drawing as it was, I went into photoshop and did some coloring - as well as some experimenting with coloring! For the shadow look, I created a new layer (on multiply mode) and just dropped a paint bucket of purple on it. Then I went back and erased the line of light that's hitting her, and then did a second layer of a lighter pinkish purple. This girl's definitely off to party somewhere, but she has a good time where ever she goes - party or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment