Okay! So as a first drawing, I thought I would do something easy - a self portriat. What better way to say hi than with an image of me saying hi? I also decided to make it more difficult by coloring it in photoshop. I like doing this, but it does take a lot of time. I like how I did the eyes with this drawing. I do eyes behind glasses differently sometimes, and in the past I've had a hard time making it look right when I use the glasses as the eyes.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Day 1
Okay! So as a first drawing, I thought I would do something easy - a self portriat. What better way to say hi than with an image of me saying hi? I also decided to make it more difficult by coloring it in photoshop. I like doing this, but it does take a lot of time. I like how I did the eyes with this drawing. I do eyes behind glasses differently sometimes, and in the past I've had a hard time making it look right when I use the glasses as the eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment